A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
LOW IF TOTEM POLE OUTPUT TYPE HIGH CMR, IPM DRIVER,
6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Mar 28, 2014
The PS9309L and PS9309L2 are optical coupled high-speed, totem pole output (active high output type) isolators
containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one
The PS9309L and PS9309L2 are specified high CMR and pulse width distortion with operating temperature. It is
suitable for IPM (Intelligent Power Module) drive.
The PS9309L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting. The PS9309L2 is lead bending type for long
creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Totem pole output (Active High Output Type)
• Pulse width distortion (|tPLH − tPHL| = 80 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
<R> • Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9309L2)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• Embossed tape product : PS9309L-E3, PS9309L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved (EN 60065,EN 60950)
• DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Mar 28, 2014
Page 1 of 16