2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR
IGBT GATE DRIVE
8-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9302L is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode, a
signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9302L is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output current and
high switching speed.
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.5 μs MAX.)
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
<R> • Ordering number of tape product: PS9302L-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40019182 (Option)
8 76 5
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10744EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.