Preliminary Data Sheet
0.6 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE, 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Nov 10, 2011
The PS9306L and PS9306L2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9306L and PS9306L2 are in 6-pin plastic SDIP (Shrink Dual In-line Package). The PS9306L2 has 8 mm
creepage distance. The mount area of 6-pin plastic SDIP is half size of 8-pin DIP.
The PS9306L and PS9306L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and high
switching speed. It is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9306L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9306L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9306L2)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Peak output current (0.6 A MAX., 0.4 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.4 μs MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
• Embossed tape product : PS9306L-E3, PS9306L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved: No. 1115598
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Nov 10, 2011
Page 1 of 19
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/