Preliminary Data Sheet
2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE, 8-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Sep 07, 2011
The PS9305L and PS9305L2 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9305L and PS9305L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output
current and high switching speed.
The PS9305L and PS9305L2 are suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.)
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.25 μs MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
• Embossed tape product: PS9305L-E3, PS9305L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved: No. 1115598
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
8 76 5
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Sep 07, 2011
Page 1 of 19
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/