Low Skew Output Buffer
• Frequency range 25 ~ 60MHz.
• Internal phase locked loop will allow spread spec-
trum modulation on reference clock to pass to the
outputs (up to 33kHz SST modulation).
• Zero input - output delay.
• Less than 700 ps device - device skew.
• Less than 250 ps skew between outputs.
www.DataShee•t4U.Lcoemss than 200 ps cycle - cycle jitter.
• Output Enable function tri-state outputs.
• 3.3V operation.
• Available in 8 -Pin 150mil SOIC.
If REF_IN clock is stopped for more than 10us after it has already been
provided to the chip, and after power-up, the output clocks will
disappear. In that instance, a full power-up reset is required in order
to reactivate the output clocks.
The PLL102 -15 is a high performance, low skew, low
jitter zero delay buffer designed to distribute high
speed clocks and is available in 8 -pin SOIC or TSSOP
package. It has four outputs that are synchronized with
the input. The synchronization is established via
CLKOUT feedback to the input of the PLL. Since the
skew b etween the input and outpu t is less than ±350
ps, the device acts as a zero delay buffer.
47745 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, California 94538 TEL (510) 492-0990 FAX (510) 492-0991
Rev 05/06/03 Page 1