HIGH CTR, AC INPUT
4-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2715-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing GaAs light emitting diodes and an NPN silicon
phototransistor in a plastic SOP for high density applications.
The package is an SOP (Small Outline Package) type for high density mounting applications.
• AC input response
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP. @ IF = ±1 mA)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS2715-1-F3, F4
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved (Option)
1. Anode, Cathode
2. Cathode, Anode
• Programmable logic controllers
Document No. PN10247EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published March 2006 CP(K)
The mark shows major revised points.