HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2701-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon
This package is SOP (Small Outline Package) type and has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
It is designed for high density mounting applications.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• SOP (Small Outline Package) type
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 µs TYP., tf = 5 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2701-1-F3, F4
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8219/8220
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
<R> • DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008902 (Option)
• Hybrid IC
• Measuring instruments
• Power supply
• Programmable logic controllers
Document No. PN10240EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published December 2008 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.