HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2701-1, PS2701-2, PS2701-4, are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an
NPN silicon phototransistor.
This package is SOP (Small Outline Package) type and has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
It is designed for high density mounting applications.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• SOP (Small Outline Package) type
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 µs TYP., tf = 5 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product (only 1-channel type) : PS2701-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Hybrid IC
• Measuring instruments
• Power supply
• Programmable logic controllers
Safety Standard Approval
• UL approved
VDE0884 approved products (Option)
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. P11306EJ6V0DS00 (6th edition)
Date Published December 1997 NS CP (K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.