IF Amplifier for Analog Cellular Communications
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1741Q is an analog cellular(TACS/
40 pin QFP (Plastic)
NTACS) FM IF IC which incorporates an IF filter.
• Incorporates a ceramic filter function, which is
normally mounted externally.
• Quadrature detection discriminator function.
• This IC has almost all IF functions and is ideal for
reduction in set size because of few external parts
• The built-in filter permits mode changeover
between TACS and NTACS.
• Wide operating voltage range (2.7 V to 3.6 V) and
low current consumption (Icc=10 mA (typ.) when
Vcc= 3 V).
• Wide range and excellent temperature
characteristics for the RSSI (receiving signal
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr –35 to +85 °C
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
PD 500 mW
VCC 2.7 to 3.6
Ideally suited for cellular phones, particularly hand-
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.