HIGH-SPEED CMOS QUICKSWITCH DOUBLE-WIDTH BUS SWITCH
DOUBLE-WIDTH BUS SWITCH
• Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
• Dual '245 function
• 25Ω resistor for low noise
• Low propagation delay, zero ground bounce
• Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
• TTL-compatible control inputs
• Available in 40-pin QVSOP package
The QS32X2245 provides a set of 16 high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible
bus switches in a flow-through pinout. The QS32X2245 includes internal
25Ω resistors to reduce reflection noise in high speed applications. The
Output Enable (OEn) signals turn the switches on similar to the OEn signal
of the 74'245.
QuickSwitch devices provide an order of magnitude faster speed than
conventional logic devices.
The QS32X2245 is characterized for operation at -40°C to +85°C.
• Hot-swapping, hot-docking
• Voltage translation (5V to 3.3V)
• Bus switching and isolation
• Power conservation
• Clock gating
• Logic replacement
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7
B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7
A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 A14 A15
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
c 2011 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
B9 B10 B11 B12 B13 B14 B15