HIGH-SPEED CMOS 20-BIT BUS SWITCH WITH FLOW-THROUGH PINOUT
20-BIT BUS SWITCH
WITH FLOW-THRU PINOUT
• Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
• 25Ω series resistors for low noise
• Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
• Available in 48-pin QVSOP package
• Voltage translation (5V to 3.3V)
• Power conservation
• Capacitance reduction and isolation
• Bus isolation
• Clock gating
The QS32X2861 provides two sets of ten high-speed CMOS TTL-
compatible bus switches. The low ON resistance of the QS32X2861 allows
inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and
without generating additional ground bounce noise. The QS32x2861 adds
an internal 25Ω series termination resistor to each switch to reduce
reflection noise in high-speed applications. The Bus Enable (BEn) signals
turn the switches on.
The QS32X2861 bus switch is ideal for switching digital buses, as well
as for hotplug buffering and 5V to 3V conversion.
The QS32X2861 is characterized for operation at -40°C to +85°C.
.UNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
c 2002 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.