Keep safety first in your circuit designs!
1. Renesas Technology Corporation puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products better and more reliable, but
there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with them. Trouble with semiconductors may lead to personal injury, fire
or property damage.
Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with appropriate measures such as (i)
placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of nonflammable material or (iii) prevention against any malfunction or
Notes regarding these materials
1. These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the Renesas Technology Corporation
product best suited to the customer's application; they do not convey any license under any intellectual property rights, or any
other rights, belonging to Renesas Technology Corporation or a third party.
2. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of any third-party's rights,
originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts, programs, algorithms, or circuit application examples contained in
3. All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs and algorithms represents
information on products at the time of publication of these materials, and are subject to change by Renesas Technology
Corporation without notice due to product improvements or other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers contact
Renesas Technology Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor for the latest product
information before purchasing a product listed herein.
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other loss rising from these
inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corporation by various means, including the
Renesas Technology Corporation Semiconductor home page (http://www.renesas.com).
4. When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs, and
algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all information as a total system before making a final decision on the applicability of
the information and products. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability or other
loss resulting from the information contained herein.
5. Renesas Technology Corporation semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a device or system that is used
under circumstances in which human life is potentially at stake. Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation or an
authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor when considering the use of a product contained herein for
any specific purposes, such as apparatus or systems for transportation, vehicular, medical, aerospace, nuclear, or undersea
6. The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corporation is necessary to reprint or reproduce in whole or in part these
7. If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions, they must be exported under a license
from the Japanese government and cannot be imported into a country other than the approved destination.
Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/or the country of destination is
8. Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation for further details on these materials or the products contained therein.