Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP, 1.1 pF LOW OUTPUT CAPACITANCE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7200R-1A is a low output capacitance solid state relay containing a GaAs LED on the light emitting side
(input side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for high-frequency signal control, due to its low C × R, low output capacitance, and low off-state
• Low C × R (C × R = 11 pF • Ω)
• Low output capacitance (Cout = 1.1 pF TYP.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7200R-1A-E3, E4: 900 pcs/reel
: PS7200R-1A-F3, F4: 3 500 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8241/8242
• Measurement equipment
Document No. PN10296EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2006 NS CP(K)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.