Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP 3.0 pF LOW OUTPUT CAPACITANCE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7200A-1A is a low output capacitance solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side
(input side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for high-frequency signal control, due to its low C × R, low output capacitance, and low off-state
• Low C × R (C × R = 30 pF • Ω)
• Low output capacitance (Cout = 3.0 pF TYP.)
• Low off-state leakage current (ILoff = 0.1 nA TYP.)
• High-speed turn-on time (ton = 0.01 ms TYP.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7200A-1A-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8241/8242
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P12636EJ4V0DS00 (4th edition)
Date Published October 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.