8-BIT SINGLE CHIP MICROCONTROLLER
8-bit Single Chip Microcontroller with on-chip 96K-byte Flash Memory (ROM 64K-byte + CGROM 16K-byte +
Extended ROM 16k-byte), on-chip 640-byte RAM and 352 × 9 bit Display RAM
The LC86F3264A is a CMOS 8-bit single chip microcontroller with Flash Memory for the LC863200series. This
microcontroller contains the following on-chip functional blocks:
- CPU : Operable at a minimum bus cycle time of 0.424µs
- On-chip ROM capacity
: 96K bytes Flash Memory
: 64K bytes
: 16K bytes
: 16K bytes
- On-chip RAM capacity : 640 bytes
- Display RAM : 352 × 9 bits
- Closed-Caption TV controller and the on-screen display controller
- Closed-Caption data slicer
- Four channels × 8-bit AD Converter
- Three channels × 7-bit PWM
- Two 16-bit timer/counters, 14-bit base timer
- 8-bit synchronous serial interface circuit
- IIC-bus compliant serial interface circuit (Multi-master type)
- ROM correct function
- 16-source 10-vectored interrupt system
- Integrated system clock generator and display clock generator
Only one X’tal oscillator (32.768kHz) for PLL reference is used for both generators
All of the above functions are fabricated on a single chip.
The program is rewritable by using the on-board writing system after the LSI has been installed on
the application board.
♦ No products described or contained herein are intended for use in surgical implants, life-support systems,
aerospace equipment, nuclear power control systems, vehicles, disaster/crime-prevention equipment and the
like, the failure of which may directly or indirectly cause injury, death or property loss.
♦ Anyone purchasing any products described or contained herein for an above-mentioned use shall :
1) Accept full responsibility and indemnify and defend SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., its affiliates,
subsidiaries and distributors and all their officers and employees, jointly and severally, against any
and all claims and litigation and all damages, cost and expenses associated with such use :
2) Not impose any responsibility for any fault or negligence which may be cited in any such claim or
litigation on SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., its affiliates, subsidiaries and distributors or any of
their officers and employees jointly or severally.
♦ Information (including circuit diagrams and circuit parameters) herein is for example only ; it is not
guaranteed for volume production. SANYO believes information herein is accurate and reliable, but no
guarantees are made or implied regarding its use or any infringements of intellectual property rights or other
rights of third parties.
Note : This product includes the IIC bus interface circuit. If you intend to use the IIC bus interface, please
notify us of this in advance of our receiving your program ROM code order.
Purchase of SANYO IIC components conveys a license under the Philips IIC Patents Rights to use these
components in an IIC system, provided that the system conforms to the IIC Standard Specification as
defined by Philips.
IIC is a trademark of Philips Corporation.
This production is produced and sold by SANYO under license of the Silicon Storage Technology Inc.
This catalog provides information as of December 2000. Specifications and information herein are subject to
change without notice.
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Company
SYSTEM-LSI Div. System-Microcomputer Development Dep.
1-1-1, Sakata Oizumi-Machi, Gunma, JAPAN
SYSTEM-LSI 2000-12-27 M.Sato