NTSC / PAL digital RGB encoder
The BU1424K is an IC that converts digital RGB / YUV input to composite (NTSC / PAL / PAL60), luminance (Y),
and chrominance (C) signals, and outputs the results.
Video interfaces for VIDEO-CDs and CD-G decoders
1) Input clocks supported.
27.0 / 13.5MHz
28.636 / 14.318MHz
28.375 / 14.1875MHz
35.4695 / 17.73475MHz
2) 24-bit RGB and 16-bit YUV input signals are sup-
3) Both master and slave systems are supported.
4) 9-bit high-speed DAC is used for DAC output of
composite VIDEO, Y, and C signals.
5) Internal 8-color OSD output function is provided.
6) FSC-TRAP on the Y channel can be turned on and
7) C channel is equipped with an internal chrominance
band-pass filter in addition to the U,V. low-pass filter.
8) 5V single power supply, low power consumption.
9) Y and C output can be turned off (the power con-
sumption with Y and C off is 0.25W typ.).