NPN General Purpose Amplifier
• This device is designed for general purpose amplifier applications at collector currents to 300mA.
• Sourced from process 10.
1. Emitter 2. Base 3. Collector
Absolute Maximum Ratings* Ta = 25°C unless otherwise noted
Junction and Storage Temperature
* These ratings are limiting values above which the serviceability of any semiconductor device may be impaired.
1. These ratings are based on a maximum junction temperature of 150 degrees C.
2. These are steady state limits. The factory should be consulted on applications involving pulsed or low duty cycle operations.
* Pulse Test: Pulse Width≤300μs, Duty Cycle≤2%
Thermal Characteristics TA=25°C unless otherwise noted
PD Total Device Dissipation
Derate above 25°C
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient
* Device mounted on FR-4 PCB 1.6” × 1.6” × 0.06."
-55 ~ +150
© 2008 Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
PN100/PN100A/MMBT100/MMBT100A Rev. C1