Low-power configurable multiple function gate
Rev. 6 — 8 August 2018
Product data sheet
1. General description
The 74LVC1G97 is a configurable multiple function gate with Schmitt-trigger inputs. The device can
be configured as any of the following logic functions MUX, AND, OR, NAND, NOR, inverter and
buffer; using the 3-bit input. All inputs can be connected to VCC or GND.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices
as translators in mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environments.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry
disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is
2. Features and benefits
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• 5 V tolerant input/output for interfacing with 5 V logic
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
• JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
• JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
• JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V).
• ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• ESD protection:
• HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
• MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
• CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C.