• Low-loss 782 MHz SAW Filter
• Designed for 50 ohm Source/Load
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Input Power Level
DC Voltage on any Non-ground Terminal
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range in Tape and Reel
Maximum Soldering Profile, 5 cycles/10 seconds maximum
-40 to +85
-40 to +85
This component is compliant
with RoHS directive.
This component was always
RoHS compliant from the first
date of manufacture.
Insertion Loss, 777 to 787 MHz
Amplitude Ripple, 777 to 787 MHz
Attenuation, Referenced to 0 dB:
300 to 700 MHz
728 to 757 MHz
880 to 1050 MHz
Lid Symbolization (Y=year, WW=week, S=shift) dot=pin 1 indicator
Standard Reel Quantity
Reel Size 7 inch
Reel Size 13 inch
IL 2.2 3.0
SM3030-6 3.0 x 3.0 mm Nominal Footprint
CAUTION: Electrostatic Sensitive Device. Observe precautions for handling.
1. Unless noted otherwise, all specifications apply over the operating temperature range with filter soldered to the specified demonstration board with impedance
matching to 50 and measured with 50 network analyzer.
2. Unless noted otherwise, all frequency specifications are referenced to the nominal center frequency, fc.
3. Rejection is measured as attenuation below the minimum IL point in the passband. Rejection in final user application is dependent on PCB layout and external
impedance matching design. See Application Note No. 42 for details.
4. "LRIP" or "L" after the part number indicates "low rate initial production" and "ENG" or "E" indicates "engineering prototypes."
5. The design, manufacturing process, and specifications of this filter are subject to change.
6. Either Port 1 or Port 2 may be used for either input or output in the design. However, impedances and impedance matching may vary between Port 1 and Port
2, so that the filter must always be installed in one direction per the circuit design.
7. US and international patents may apply.
8. Murata, stylized Murata logo, and Murata N.A., Inc. are registered trademarks of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Copyright © Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 2012
SF2315E (R) 1/4/19
Page 1 of 4