• Surface-mount 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.3 mm Package
• Complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Input Power Level
DC Voltage on any Non-ground Terminal
Operable Temperature Range
Specification Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range in Tape and Reel
Solder Reflow Temperature, 10 seconds, 5 cycles maximum
-45 to +125
-25 to +75
-40 to +85
Maximum Insertion Loss, 864 to 894 MHz
Amplitude Ripple, 864 to 894 MHz
I/O Return Loss, 864 to 894 MHz
Attenuation Referenced to 0 dB:
10 to 840 MHz
920 to 1000 MHz
1000 to 2600 MHz
Lid Symbolization (Y=year, WW=week, S=shift) dot=pin 1 indicator
Standard Reel Quantity
Reel Size 7 Inch
Reel Size 13 Inch
SM3030-6 3.0 x 3.0 mm Nominal Footprint
CAUTION: Electrostatic Sensitive Device. Observe precautions for handling.
1. Unless noted otherwise, all specifications apply over the operating temperature range with filter soldered to the specified demonstration board with impedance
matching to 50 and measured with 50 network analyzer.
2. Unless noted otherwise, all frequency specifications are referenced to the nominal center frequency, fc.
3. Rejection is measured as attenuation below the minimum IL point in the passband. Rejection in final user application is dependent on PCB layout and external
impedance matching design. See Application Note No. 42 for details.
4. "LRIP" or "L" after the part number indicates "low rate initial production" and "ENG" or "E" indicates "engineering prototypes."
5. The design, manufacturing process, and specifications of this filter are subject to change.
6. Either Port 1 or Port 2 may be used for either input or output in the design. However, impedances and impedance matching may vary between Port 1 and Port
2, so that the filter must always be installed in one direction per the circuit design.
7. US and international patents may apply.
8. Murata, stylized Murata logo, and Murata N.A., Inc. are registered trademarks of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Copyright © Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. February 2013
SF2205E (R) 3/3/17
Page 1 of 5