CAUTION: Electrostatic Sensitive Device. Observe precautions for handling.
1. Unless noted otherwise, all specifications apply over the operating temperature range with filter soldered to the specified demonstration board with impedance matching to
50 and measured with 50 network analyzer.
2. Unless noted otherwise, all frequency specifications are referenced to the nominal center frequency, fc.
3. Rejection is measured as attenuation below the minimum IL point in the passband. Rejection in final user application is dependent on PCB layout and external impedance
matching design. See Application Note No. 42 for details.
4. The design, manufacturing process, and specifications of this filter are subject to change.
5. US and international patents may apply.
6. Murata, stylized Murata logo, and Murata N.A., Inc. are registered trademarks of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Input or Input Ground
Output or Output Ground
2, 3, 5, 6
2, 3, 5, 6
RF3625E Frequency Characteristics
S21 Response - span: 2 MHz
Copyright © Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. July 2014
Page 2 of 5