SCHS379A – MARCH 2010 – REVISED JANUARY 2012
CMOS HEX BUFFER/CONVERTER
Check for Samples: CD4010B-Q1
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20 V
• Maximum Input Current of 1 µA at 18 V Over
Full Package-Temperature Range:
100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
• 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
• Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA per
JESD 78, Class I
• CMOS to DTL/TTL Hex Converter
• CMOS Current "Sink" or "Source" Driver
• CMOS High-to-Low Logic-Level Converter
• Multiplexer: 1-to-6 or 6-to-1
CD4010B hex buffer/converter may be used as CMOS to TTL or DTL logic-level converters or CMOS
The CD4050B is the preferred hex buffer replacement for the CD4010B in all applications except multiplexers.
For applications not requiring high sink current or voltage conversion, the CD4069UB hex inverter is
The CD4010B is supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic (D) packages.
–40°C to 125°C
SOIC – D
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
Reel of 2500
(1) For the most current package and ordering information, see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or see the TI
web site at www.ti.com.
(2) Package drawings, thermal data, and symbolization are available at www.ti.com/packaging.
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2010–2012, Texas Instruments Incorporated