DIMENSIONS in millimeters
The two major traceability elements are defined as:
• The primary process lot number named Front End lot (FE lot). One “FE lot” is composed of several wafers issued from the
same thin film deposition sequence.
• The date code named Batch Number (BN). The “BN” is defined after completion of the end of production testing sequence.
The lot homogeneity is given by the “FE lot” and not by the “BN”.
According to the applied rules validated by the ESCC through the product qualification, the following situations are agreed:
• Parts coming from different “FE lost” might have the same “BN”.
• A maximum of two different “BN” might be applied to the same “FE lot” to enable the use of overruns from a previous PO.
• Unless requested / approved by the customer the “BN” will be 2 years old maximum.
SPECIFIC TRACEABILITY REQUIREMENTS
The following specific requirements have to be treated as:
• A customer who requires “Lot Homogeneity” has to mention it on the PO as “SINGLE PRODUCTION LOT”.
• A customer who requires “Lot Homogeneity” in addition to a “Single Batch Number” has to mention it on the PO as “SINGLE
PRODUCTION LOT AND OPTION R0101”.
END OF PRODUCTION TESTING
Mandatory testing performed at the end of the production process:
• 100 % overload: Voltage 6.25 Pn x Rn or 2 UL whichever is less - duration 2 s
• 100 % burn in: 168 h at Pn at 70 °C
LOT VALIDATION TESTING
For procurement of qualified components, lot validation testing is not required and shall only be performed if specifically
stipulated in the purchase order.
For procurement of unqualified components, lot validation testing shall be performed as stipulated in the purchase order. The
need for lot validation testing shall be determined by the orderer.
When lot validation testing is required, it shall consist of the performance of one or more of the tests or subgroup test sequences
of chart F4 indicated in the ESA Generic Specification ESCC 4001. The testing to be performed and the sample size shall be as
stipulated in the purchase order. When procurement of more than one component type is involved from a family, range or series,
the selection of representative samples shall also be stipulated in the purchase order.
Lot validation testing will be composed of one LVT charges and LVT samples:
• Lot validation test charges has to be ordered separately on purchase order.
• Lot validation samples have to be ordered separately on purchase orderer.
If requested by the orderer a final inspection can be performed on site.
Final inspection has to be stipulated separately on purchase order.
2 Document Number: 53037
For technical questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS DOCUMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND THIS DOCUMENT
ARE SUBJECT TO SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS, SET FORTH AT www.vishay.com/doc?91000