UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
BUILT-IN DELAY CIRCUIT
The UTC 88NXX is a high-precision voltage detector developed
basing on CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed internally. A
time delayed reset can be accomplished with an external
capacitor. N-ch open-drain output form is available.
The UTC 88NXX is generally used for power supply monitor of
portable equipment such as notebook PCs, digital still cameras, PDAs,
and mobile phones, constant voltage power monitor of cameras, video
equipment and communication equipment, and power monitor or reset of
CPUs and microcomputers.
* Extremely Low Current Dissipation :
1.2μA Typ. (Detection Voltage ≥ 1.5 V @ VDD=3.5 V)
* ±2.0 % Accuracy Detection Voltage
* Hysteresis Characteristics: 5% TYP
* Detection Voltage varies from 1.5V to 6.0V with 0.1V step
* Output Forms: N-ch open-drain output (when it is in Active-Low)
Note: XX: Output Voltage, refer to Marking Information.
Copyright © 2014 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 8