UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
PC POWER SUPPLY
The UTC 3513 is designed to provide protection circuits,
power good output (PGO) indicator, fault protection output
(FPOB) and a PSONB control for PC switching power supply
The protection circuits include over voltage protection
(OVP), under voltage protection (UVP) and over current
protection(OCP) monitoring for 3.3V, 5V and two 12V.
When 3.3V, 5V or 12V voltage is decreasing to 2.68V, 4.3V
and 9.9V respectively, the under voltage protection (UVP)
function will be enabled. FPO will be set to high to turn off the
PWM controller IC. Toggling the PSONB from low to high will
reset the fault protection latch.
The voltage difference across external current shunt is used
for OCP functions. An external resistor can be used to adjust
The power supply is turned on after 38mS delay time when
PSONB signal is set from high to low. To turn off power
supply, PSONB signal is set from low to high with the delay
time 38mS. The PGI circuitry provides a power-down warning
signal for PGO. When PGI input is lower than the internal
1.20V reference voltage, PGO signal is pulled low.
The device is available in two versions: UTC 3513E/3513F.
Specially, fan control function is available in OTP/FC pin of
* Pb-free plating product number: 3513EL/3513FL
* OVP/UVP monitors 3.3V, 5V, 12V input voltage level.
* OCP monitors IS33, IS5, IS12 input current sense.
* Fault protection output (FPOB) with Open Drain Output
* Power good output (PGO) with Open Drain Output stage.
* 38ms de-bounce time for PSONB input signal.
* 300ms time delay from PGI to PGO.
* 2.4ms time delay for PSONB to turn off FPOB.
Copyright © 2007 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 12