2. Optical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)
λp = 650nm, Measured by fiber
MIN TYP. MAX UNIT
― 220 240 dB / km
3. Precautions for Operation
(1) The maximum ratings are the limit values which should not be exceeded when using this product.
All of these values must be within the defined range. If the maximum ratings, are exceeded the
deviced characteristics may not be recoverable and, in extreme cases, permanent damage to the
product may result.
Care should be taken not to exceed the maximum ratings when using this product.
(2) Care should be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the optical fiber cables.
(3) When connecting or disconnecting the optical fiber with fiber optic connector, be sure to hold the fiber
optic connector. Do not hold the optical fiber cable when connecting or disconnecting.
(4) When inserting the fiber optic connector into the fiber optic transceiving module, be sure to follow the
correct fitting alignment.
(5) Keep the end face of the optical fiber with fiber optic connector clean. If contaminated, wipe it gently
with tissue paper.
(6) When bending the optical fiber cable to install it, note that the recommended bending radius is six to
ten times longer than the minimum bending radius.
(7) −□□ indicates the length and the unit of length of the optical fiber of the optical fiber with fiber optic
connector or optical fiber products. The length of the optical fiber is the distance from one end of
fiber optic connector to the other end. The minimum fiber length is 0.2m.
Unit of length