TOSHIBA CMOS Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
300 mA CMOS Low Drop-Out Regulator with inrush current protection circuit
The TCR3DF series are CMOS general-purpose single-output
voltage regulators with an on/off control input, featuring low dropout
voltage, low output noise voltage and low inrush current.
These voltage regulators are available in fixed output voltages
between 1.0 V and 4.5 V and capable of driving up to 300 mA.
They feature over-current protection, over-temperature protection,
Inrush current protection circuit and Auto-discharge function.
The TCR3DF series has a low dropout voltage of 230 mV (2.5 V
output, IOUT = 300 mA) with low output noise voltage of 38 µVrms
(2.5 V output) and a load transient response of only ⊿VOUT = ±85
mV ( IOUT = 1 mA⇔300 mA, COUT =1.0 µF).
Thus, the TCR3DF series are suitable for sensitive power supply
such as Analog and RF applications.
SMV (SOT-25)(SC-74A) : 16 mg ( typ.)
• Low Drop-Out voltage
VIN-VOUT = 230 mV (typ.) at 2.5 V-output, IOUT = 300 mA
VIN-VOUT = 290 mV (typ.) at 1.8 V-output, IOUT = 300 mA
VIN-VOUT = 510 mV (typ.) at 1.2 V-output, IOUT = 300 mA
• Low output noise voltage
VNO = 38 µVrms (typ.) at 2.5 V-output, IOUT = 10 mA, 10 Hz <= f <= 100 kHz
• Fast load transient response (⊿VOUT = ±85 mV (typ.) at IOUT = 1 ⇔ 300 mA, COUT =1.0 µF )
• High ripple rejection ( R.R = 70 dB (typ.) at 2.5V-output, IOUT = 10 mA, f =1kHz )
• Over-current protection
• Over-temperature protection
• Inrush current protection circuit
• Auto-discharge function
• Pull down connection between CONTROL and GND
• Ceramic capacitors can be used ( CIN = 1.0µF, COUT =1.0 µF )
• General purpose package SMV(SOT-25) (SC-74A)