Pb Free Plating Product
3-Terminal 1 A Positive Voltage Regulator
● Output Voltage Range 5 to 24V
● Output current up to 1A
● No external components required
● Internal thermal overload protection
● Internal short-circuit current limiting
● Output transistor safe-area compensation
● Output voltage offered in 4% tolerance
Unit : (mm)
Standard Application Circuit
A common ground is required between the input and the
output voltages. The input voltage must remain typically
2.0V above the output voltage even during the low point on
the Input ripple voltage.
XX = these two digits of the type number indicate voltage.
* = Cin is required if regulator is located an appreciable
distance from power supply filter.
** = Co is not needed for stability; however, it does improve
Absolute Maximum Rating (Ta = 25oC unless otherwise noted)
Operating Junction Temperature
Storage Temperature Range
Thermal Resistance - Junction to Case
Thermal Resistance - Junction to Ambient
Note: Absolute maximum ratings are those values beyond which damage to the device may occur.
Functional operation under these condition is not implied.
© 2006 Thinki Semiconductor Co.,Ltd.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/