• May be used in combination with IF step filters
to remove need for adjustment.
• Compact and low profile (ideal for slimline sets)
• Low temperature coefficient for low dispersion and
• Independent terminal structure
• Lead-free terminations
• Ideal for small sets, general purpose radios,
and headphone stereos.
• Wireless data communication equipment
FM CERAMIC DISCRIMINATOR
Fowww.DataSheet4U.com is defined as the Carrier Frequency at the D.C. output.
MOD: 1kHz, DEV: 22.5kHz, INPUT: 80dBμ
STANDARD DISCRIMINATORS SELECTION GUIDE
TYPE CDF Discriminators
* Ceramic discriminators are classified by exclusive IC numbers. Please ask for TOKO Part Number.
The information furnished by TOKO, Inc. is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, TOKO reserves the right to make changes or improvements in the design, specification or manufacture
of its products without further notice. TOKO does not assume any liability arising from the application or use of any product or circuit described herein, nor for any infringements of patents or
other rights of third parties which may result from the use of its products. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of TOKO, Inc.
TOKO America, Inc.
1250 Feehanville Drive, Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
Tel: (847) 297-0070 Fax: (847) 699-7864 Web: http://www.tokoam.com
© 2005 TOKO America, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Printed in USA