DC to AC Inverters
For 1 Bulb, 5W Diming
CXA Series CXA-L0612A-VJL
This DC to AC inverter unit is designed for dimming-type cold cath-
ode lamps. This inverter can be used for lighting a wide range of
single cold cathode ﬂuorescent lamps.
• Use of output current control avoids effects resulting from input
voltage, load, and distributed capacitance variation.
• This inverter unit is appropriate for use with 6 to 13 inch LCDs
since the typical open circuit voltage(initial lamp ignition voltage)
• Safe design that includes a built-in overcurrent protection
• Insulation is simpliﬁed due to ﬂat backside surface of board.
• Excellent inverter for ignition of U-shaped cold cathode
TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY RANGES
Temperature range Operating
0 to +60°C
–20 to +85°C
[Maximum wet-bulb temperature:38°C]
SHAPES AND DIMENSIONS
∗1 Substrate(PWB: Printed wiring board): Inflammable material UL94V-0(FR-4 or CEM-3) t =1mm
∗2CN1: Molex Japan Co., Ltd. 53261-0510
∗3CN2: Japan Solderless Terminal Co., Ltd. SM02(8.0)B-BHS-1
TERMINAL NUMBERS AND FUNCTIONS
Input voltage Edc:9.6 to 15V
Reote voltage Edc:0/5 to 15V[5 to 15V operating]
Brightness dimmer voltage Edc:0 to 4V
[0V maximum brightness]
Do not connect. Used by internal circuitry.
Output [High voltage] Irms:1.6 to 6mA
Weight: 14.5g typ.
Dimensions in mm
Speciﬁcations which provide more details for the proper and safe use of the described product are available upon request.
All speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice.