GPS Down Converter
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1951Q is an IC developed as a GPS
down converter, featuring low current consumption
and small package. This IC is suitable for the mobile
GPS (Global Positioning System).
40 pin QFP (Plastic)
• Includes all functions required for the GPS converter.
• Total gain: 110dB or more
• Operating supply voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5V
• Low current consumption:
Icc = 30mA (Typ. at Vcc = 3V)
• Excellent temperature characteristics
GPS (Global Positioning System)
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr –40 to +85
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150
• Allowable power dissipation
2.7 to 5.5
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.