For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1946BQ/BR is a serial control electronic
volume IC designed for use in audio systems.
48 pin QFP (Plastic) 48 pin LQFP (Plastic)
• Volume control (0dB to –87dB in 1dB step, –∞dB)
• Tone control (15 steps, 2 bands, –16dB to +16dB)
(2dB-step to –20dB, –25dB, –35dB, –45dB, –60dB, –∞dB)
• Input selector (4 channels)
• Gain can be set for each input channel (common for channels 3 and 4)
• Serial data control (DATA, CLK, CE)
• Single 8V power supply
• Zero-cross detection circuit (with timer)
• Power-off mute
• Volume control and tone control input/output pins are separate.
• Portable phone noise countermeasure
Absolute Maximum Ratings
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature
• Storage temperature
• Allowable power dissipation
–40 to +85
–65 to +150
mW (Ta = 85°C)
VCC 6 to 12
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.