The CXA1871S is a bipolar IC which integrates the
NTSC and PAL color TV luminance signal
processing, chroma signal processing, sync signal
processing, and RGB signal processing onto a
48 pin SDIP (Plastic)
• I2C bus compatible. Various types of adjustments
and user controls performed with two bus lines
SCL and SDA.
• H and V oscillation frequencies made non-
adjusting with a countdown system.
• Non-adjusting Y system filters (chroma trap, delay
• Built-in V picture distortion correction circuit
• Built-in delay line aperture compensation
• Auto cut-off function for automatic CRT cut-off
adjustment and compensation for changes with
• Multiple inputs
Composite Video 2 systems
(Built-in 2-input, 1-output video switch)
Y/C separation input: 1 system
On screen display input: 1 system
• Multiple system configuration possible using a non-
adjusting SECAM chroma decoder.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25 °C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature
Topr –20 to +75 °C
• Storage temperature
Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation PD
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.