Dolby B-C Type Noise Reduction System with Recording Equalizer Amplifier
The CXA1797Q is an audio signal processing LSI
designed for use in cassette decks.
Functions include Dolby B-C noise reduction,
recording equalizer amplifier, meter circuit
(logarithmic), bias control circuit, and playback
switching circuit. Serial control of these functions is
64 pin QFP (Plastic)
• Few external parts
• Serial control of each functions possible
• Dolby B-C noise reduction
• Dolby S noise reduction select switch
• Recording equalizer amplifier
• Recording volume control
• Playback input select switch
• Meter circuit (logarithmic wave detection)
• Bias control circuit (left and right independent)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta=25°C)
• Supply voltage
(between VCC and VEE)
• Operating temperature Topr –20 to +75 °C
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
PD 1.02 W
Recommended Operating Conditions
VCC ±5.25 to ±6.0 V
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
∗This IC is available only to the licensees of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation from whom licensing and applications
information may be obtained.
∗"Dolby" and the double D symbols are trade marks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.