IF Amplifier for Analog Cellular Communications
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
The CXA1742Q is an analog cellular(AMPS) FM IF
40 pin QFP (Plastic)
IC which include an IF filter.
• Include a ceramic filter function, which is normally
• Quadrature detection discriminator function.
• This IC has almost all IF functions and is ideal for
reduction in set size because of few external parts
• Channel filter conforming to the AMPS standard.
• Wide operating voltage range (2.7 V to 3.6 V) and
low current consumption (Icc=10 mA (typ.) when
Vcc= 3 V).
• Wide range and excellent temperature
characteristics for the RSSI (receiving signal
Ideally suited for cellular phones, particularly hand-
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr –35 to +85 °C
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
PD 500 mW
VCC 2.7 to 3.6
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.