4-channel REC/PB Amplifier for 8 mm VCR
The CXA1702AR is a bipolar IC designed as
recording/playback amplifiers for Hi8-compatible
64 pin LQFP (Plastic)
• Hi8-compatible wideband recording/playback
• Enables electric variable resistor (EVR) control.
• Feedback damping provided in the recording
amplifier and its EVR control function facilitate
printed circuit board design.
• Five-input (Y, chroma, AFM, ATF, PCM) mix
amplifier and EVR control function for Y/low-band
• Ramp circuit for the recording amplifier output bias
• Feedback dumping provided in the playback
amplifier facilitates printed circuit board design.
• Middle-frequency tuner on chip; EVR permits
independent adjustment of its center frequency fo,
Q and boost amount by EVR.
• RF AGC and dropout detection circuit.
8 mm VCR
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature Topr –10 to +75 °C
• Storage temperature Tstg –65 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation
(when mounted on board)
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.