REC/PB Amplifier for VCR
For the availability of this product, please contact the sales office.
CXA1202Q-Z/CXA1202R are bipolar ICs developed
as REC/PB amplifiers for VCR's.
48 pin QFP (Plastic)
48 pin LQFP (Plastic)
• Built-in head amplifier feedback dumping con-
tributes to the reduction of external components
and simplification of the print circuit board design.
• Built-in BPF for PB signals medium range frequency
compensation totally eliminates external resonance
circuits (L. C. R.)
• Low range recording signal variable-level mix
amplifier allows for both metal powder and metal
evaporated tapes application.
• Consumption saving through power save function
of the REC AMP.
• 4-head system switch incorporated.
• Recording: 2-channel REC AMP, 5-input (Y, Chroma, AFM, ATF, PCM) Mix AMP.
• Playback: 2-channel low-noise head amplifier, medium range frequency compensation circuit, RF AGC,
dropout detecting circuit.
Bipolar silicon monolithic IC
• 8-mm system VCR
• β-system VCR
• VHS-system VCR
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
• Supply voltage
• Operating temperature
–10 to +75 °C
• Storage temperature
–55 to +150 °C
• Allowable power dissipation PD (CXA1202Q-Z) 920
(CXA1202R: Substrate area 40 × 25mm2, t = 0.635mm when ceramic print circuit board mounted)
Recommended Operating Condition
5 ± 0.25
Sony reserves the right to change products and specifications without prior notice. This information does not convey any license by
any implication or otherwise under any patents or other right. Application circuits shown, if any, are typical examples illustrating the
operation of the devices. Sony cannot assume responsibility for any problems arising out of the use of these circuits.