3-Channel Secondary Monitoring IC
PS25A is specially designed for switching power supply system. Four important
functions of PS25A are the followings: over-voltage protection, over-current protection,
under-voltage protection and power good signal generating.
OVP/UVP (Over-Voltage/Under-Voltage Protection) monitors triple 12V to protect
our power supply and PC, FPO/ goes to high when one of these supply voltages
exceeds their normal operation voltage range.
OCP (Over Current Protection) monitors IS12A, IS12B, IS12C input current sense.
An adjustable over-current condition composed of Iref and “protection current range
resistor” helps users design OCP easily.
An additional protection input pin provides the flexibility for design protection
Power good signal generating notifies personal computer when power supply is
ready or power supply is going to shutdown, therefore it can provide a reliable power
• Over/Under-voltage protection and lock out
• Over-current protection and lock out
• Additional protection input
• Fault protection output with open drain output stage
• Open drain power good output signal for power good input
• Built-in 300mS power good delay
• AC on 75ms delay for UV/OC protection
• 38mS PSON/ control de-bounce
• Wide power supply range (3.8V~16V)
• Special care for AC power off
3-Channel Secondary Monitoring IC Version：A.005
Unauthorized reproduction, duplication, use or disclosure of this document will be deemed as infringement.