Low Range Differential Pressure Sensor
The P992 series of pressure sensors incorporates a silicon capacitive sensing element in a compact package.
Using a 5 VDC input, the sensors provide a 0.25 to 4.0 VDC output proportional to pressure. Internal temperature compensation provides an accurate,
easy to use device.
The innovative design eliminates mounting position effects found on other low pressure differential sensors currently available in the market. With a
10-year minimum shelf life and a lifetime of millions of cycles, Kavlico®’s ruggedly designed modules are made to last.
• Rugged Package
• Backward Compatible Mounting Configurations
• Amplified Temperature Compensated Linear Output
• No Position Sensitivity
• EMI/RFI & ESD Protected
• Frequency Output Option (Consult Factory)
• Superior Output Signal Stability
• Variable Air Volume Systems (VAV)
• Filter Pressure Monitoring
• Duct Air Flow
• Modulated Furnace Controls
• Combustion Air Flow
• Gaseous Leak Detection
1, 2, 5, 10, ±1, ±2, ±5 Inches of H2O
Options A & B: 3 solderable pins , tin plated. Option C: Lead wires, 24 AWG, 12” long
1/8” diameter tube fitting with barb for 3/16 ID tubing
PET 30% glass reinforced, flame retardant
0.25 VDC – 4 VDC
Copyright © 2018 Sensata Technologies, Inc.