50 A,1000 V SCR thyristor in RD91
Product status link
IGT 80 mA
• High current SCR
• High commutation capability
• Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
• Insulated package RD91 high power:
– Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
– Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS
– Complies with UL 1557 (File ref : E81734)
• RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant
• Solid state relays
• Welding equipment
• High power motor control
Available in 2500 V insulated high power package, the 50 A and 1000 V SCR BTW67
is suitable in applications where power handling and power dissipation are critical,
such as solid state relays, welding equipment and high power motor control.
Based on a clip assembly technology, they offer a superior performance in surge
current handling capabilities.
DS0642 - Rev 6 - June 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.