8k × 8 Bit SRAM
The BR6265BF-N10SL is an 8192 word × 8 bit CMOS static RAM. It runs on a 5V single power supply, and input can
be directed coupled with TTL. Current dissipation in the non-selected state is extremely low at 20µA (max.), and
memory information can be retained even at a low voltage of 2V, making this product ideal for battery backup opera-
Both the access and cycle timing are 100ns, facilitating timing design.
1) SRAM with an 8192 × 8 bit configuration.
5) Input and output use the same pin, and there are 3
2) 5V single power supply voltage with ± 10% fluctua-
6) No clock is necessary (asynchronous static circuit).
3) High speed access time of 100ns.
7) Input and output data are in the same phase.
4) TTL compatible input / output.
I / O0
I / O7
(128 × 512)
MEMORY CELL ARRAY
COLUMN ADDRESS BUFFER
A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A10
DataSheet4 U .com