Mute detector IC
The BA3707 is a mute detector, with an on-chip output transistor that can directly drive a solenoid. It features low operat-
ing voltage, and a wide power supply voltage range.
Mute, and end-of-tape detector for tape players
1) Open-collector output transistor with 300mA drive
2) Sense time, TC, can be set to the desired length using
an external RC circuit.
3) By grounding the MUTE input (pin 6), song selection
can be forcibly halted.
4) When muted, the input impedance at the input (pin 3)
is several hundred ohms, which prevents crosstalk
between left and right channels in stereo equipment.
5) The circuit has been designed to prevent incorrect
operation due to tape noise between songs.
6) A wide operating power supply voltage range (3V to
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/