2-channel switching regulator controller
The BA9743AFV is a 2-channel switching regulator controller that uses a pulse width modulation (PWM) system. Both
channels can be used for DC / DC converter operations including step up, step down, and inverting. Because the IC is
compactly packaged, it is best suited for use as a power supply in portable equipment.
DC / DC converters in VCRs, notebook computers, etc.
1) Built-in reference voltage current (±1%).
2) Timer latch, short-circuit protection circuit is built in.
3) Circuit to prevent malfunction during low input volt-
age is built in.
4) Built-in reference voltage (2.505V) output pin.
5) Rest period is adjustable over the whole range of
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_)