A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE,
8-PIN DIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Nov 29, 2013
The PS9531, PS9531L1, PS9531L2 and PS9531L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the
input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9531 Series is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output current
and high switching speed.
The PS9531 Series is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9531 Series is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package).
The PS9531L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9531L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9531L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9531L1, PS9531L2)
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 175 ns MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.)
• Embossed tape product : PS9531L2-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
: PS9531L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved (EN 60065, EN 60950)
• DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Nov 29, 2013
Page 1 of 20