A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE, 8-PIN DIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Jan 06, 2012
The PS9505, PS9505L1, PS9505L2 and PS9505L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the
input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9505 Series is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output current and
high switching speed.
The PS9505 Series is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9505 Series is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package).
The PS9505L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9505L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9505L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9505L1, PS9505L2)
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.25 μs MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
• Embossed tape product: PS9505L2-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
: PS9505L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved: No. 1115598
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
Jan 06, 2012
Page 1 of 20