Preliminary Data Sheet
0.6 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE,
6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
May 16, 2014
The PS9307AL and PS9307AL2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode, a signal processing circuit and power MOSFETs on the output side on one chip.
The PS9307AL and PS9307AL2 are in 6-pin plastic SDIP (Shrink Dual In-line Package). The PS9307AL2 has 8 mm
creepage distance. The mount area of 6-pin plastic SDIP is half size of 8-pin DIP.
The PS9307AL and PS9307AL2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and high
switching speed. It is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9307AL is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9307AL2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9307AL2)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Peak output current (0.6 A MAX., 0.4 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 150 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.)
• Operating Ambient Temperature (125 °C)
• Embossed tape product: PS9307AL-E3, PS9307AL2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved (EN 60065, EN 60950)
• DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• AC Servo
May 16, 2014
Page 1 of 18