HIGH CMR, 15 Mbps OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5) 3.3 V PHOTOCOUPLER −NEPOC Series−
The PS9121 is an optically coupled high-speed, active low type isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side
and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9121 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width
distortion. The PS9121 is suitable for high density application.
• Low power consumption (VCC = 3.3 V)
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL − tPLH⏐ = 35 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Small package (SO-5)
• High-speed (15 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9121-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008902 (option)
• Measurement equipment
• FA Network
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10502EJ05V0DS (5th edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.