1 Mbps HIGH CMR ANALOG OUTPUT TYPE
8-PIN SSOP (SO-8)
The PS8802-1, -2 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the light emitting diode (input side)
and a PIN photodiode and a high-speed amplifier transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS8802-1, -2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), the PS8802-2 is
suitable for high density applications.
• 40% reduction of mounting area (5-pin SOP × 2)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• High supply voltage (VCC = 35 V)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 0.8 μs MAX., tPLH = 1.2 μs MAX.)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS8802-1-F3, F4: 1 500 pcs/reel
: PS8802-2-F3, F4: 1 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved (option)
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• General purpose inverter
• Substitutions for relays and pulse transformers
• Power supply
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10418EJ07V0DS (7th edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.