Solid State Relay
8-PIN DIP, 400 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
NORMALLY OPEN TYPE
2-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7141-2A and PS7141L-2A are solid state relays containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input
side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7141L-2A has a surface mount type lead.
• 2 channel type (1 a + 1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (8-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7141L-2A-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8245/8246
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10281EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published July 2006 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.