LONG CREEPAGE HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
The PS2581AL1, PS2581AL2 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN
silicon phototransistor in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) to realize an excellent cost performance.
Creepage distance and clearance of leads are over 8 millimeters.
The PS2581AL2 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage and clearance distance (8 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed switching (tr = 5 μs TYP., tf = 7 μs TYP.)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS2581AL2-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 8243, 8244
• SEMKO approved: No. 900268
• NEMKO approved: No. P06206563
• DEMKO approved: No. 314846
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 24751
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862
• Power supply
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10223EJ07V0DS (7th edition)
Date Published May 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.